ORMCO Recommended by Smile Orcales
Almost every one of us dreams of having a perfect smile. It boosts our confidence, makes us much more presentable, and allows us to display our joy without any boundaries. Owing to the invention of clear aligners, many people are achieving their goal without suffering from any consequences. However, before undergoing clear aligners treatment in Delhi, you should know a bit more about the subject. Hopefully, this write-up will be able to walk you through it entirely.
What Are Clear Aligners?
Also known as invisible braces, clear aligners are considered affordable, convenient, and painless solutions for straightening one’s teeth. Unlike the traditional models, these do not feature any bracket and, thus, look almost transparent.
Therefore, no one can even perceive that you are wearing it. Another remarkable aspect of the same is that it does not feature any wiring at all, as the metal braces. Therefore, there is virtually no risk of damaging your teeth or gum in any way.
Nevertheless, clear aligners are usually recommended after the patient undergoes the Invisalign procedure. Thus, knowing about Invisalign cost in Delhi prior to the treatment becomes crucial for the patients.
Why Do We Need Clear Aligners?
In general, by wearing the invisible braces, you can make your teeth look fresh and beautiful again. However, it is not the only advantage that you will relish with them. The following are a few other benefits of undergoing clear aligners treatment in Delhi.
- Discreet: As mentioned before, clear aligners are relatively inconspicuous. They do not feature any metal brackets or wires. Hence, it becomes easier for them to blend with one’s teeth discreetly. They are not entirely invisible. But, an individual will need to get too close to you to spot them.
- Easy to Use and Clean: Unlike the conventional aligners, the invisible braces are removable. Therefore, you can detach them when eating something or brushing your teeth to keep it protected. Moreover, you can also clean it from time to time and properly maintain its hygiene.
- Affordable: The price range of the invisible braces tends to be quite reasonable as well. We would still ask you to learn more about the clear aligners cost in Delhi to avoid the last-minute hassles.
- Comfortable to Wear: In most cases, the wires available in the metal braces can rub on your gum or lips. It, in turn, can lead to bleeding and pain. However, with the invisible aligners, you will not have to experience the same at all. During the first few weeks, you might feel the aligner to be a bit tight. But, the issue will not persist for a prolonged period.
- Precise Fitting: Most of the clear aligners are customizable. Therefore, they will fit precisely with your teeth. Additionally, the clear aligners treatment in Delhi is usually performed through CAM/CAD technology. Therefore, your doctor will also be able to provide you with a proper treatment plan and an estimated period of the treatment’s continuation.
How Do They Work?
Before assigning you with a clear aligner, your dentist will, first, try to find a way to correct your biting. After that, he/she will fit different versions of the equipment to find the right match. In case they fail to find one, then you will be provided with a customized one. And, in that case, the overall Invisalign cost in Delhi might get a little bit affected.
The braces are usually manufactured with either acrylic or plastic material. During the first week, they will feel quite tight over your teeth. Nonetheless, it is quite natural and will help in reshaping your teeth. You can also remove them while brushing, eating, or flossing. The dentist will provide you with a new brace every week to shape your teeth in an ideal position.
Difference between Braces & Clear Aligners
The prime difference between these two is their removability feature. Unlike the braces, clear aligners can be removed without causing any inconvenience at all. Moreover, regarding visibility, clear aligners tend to perform much better than the former. Lastly, the latter also offers a better sense of comfort than braces.
Time Taken To Straighten Teeth Using Invisible Aligners
The overall duration of the clear aligners treatment in Delhi usually varies from one person to another. Nevertheless, it takes around ten months to two years for the product to straighten your teeth on average. If you used braces when you were a child, then it might take you around ten weeks for the same reason.
How Much Do Clear Aligners Cost?
The clear aligners cost in Delhi at the best dental clinic in Greater Kailash usually ranges between INR 1,50,000 to INR 3,50,000. However, in some cases, the price might increase or decrease due to various reasons. Thus, before you get into the treatment, ask your doctor about everything properly.
FAQs about Clear Aligners
1. How long does an individual need to wear his/her clean aligner?
A: You will need to wear the aligner for around 22 hours for the best results. You may remove it while you are eating or brushing. But, make sure not to keep it away for more than 30 minutes.
2. How to clean the aligners?
A: To clean your aligner, you will need to submerge it in lukewarm water and keep for around half an hour. After that, you can brush it gently with an anti-bacterial soap to clean it. Be sure to rewash it after you are done.
3. Which factors affect the cost of clear aligners?
A: The factors that usually affect the clear aligners cost in Delhi are –
- The duration of the treatment
- The overall complexity of the case
- The provider or dentist that you have chosen for your purpose
If you want to reshape your teeth discreetly, then opting for the clear aligners treatment in Delhi would be an ideal option for you. However, before doing so, make sure to research your provider as much as possible. Good luck!